From:
MR ART WEIL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:11:21 -0500
Dear Charlie;-
    I do a volunteer job at the Museum here. I am checking and
helping to identify over 4000 lots of fresh-water snails----TO BEGIN
WITH! They all look green and brown and dirty. Say described a lot of
them---which partially explains why he got out and went to Indiana.
    We do have some nice streams around here with FW mollusks. We
also have some wonderful layers of Ordivician deposits showing the
occasional trilobite and the more common brachiopods. I have to go
about 40-50 miles to go "up" to silurian and devonian.
     Art