Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:13:59 +0000
Dear friends,
as you probably know already, lately we had problems with our web site and,
because of a misunderstanding with our server, it was impossible to
establish the link with our URL.
We just have a totally new URL now: in our site you will find the cover and
the index of the latest issues of our magazine, the list of our available
books, and - finally!!!!- all the new species described in our magazine
during its 30years of life. As far as this last part is concerned, for each
species you will find the original description, the place of deposit of the
holotype, a couple of images of the shell, and all the relevant data useful
for study and comparison.
It will take sometime until the work will be finished, but we sincerely
hope you will enjoy the new site.
The new URL is:
                       http://www.evolver.it
The webmaster is Stefano Palazzi.
We apologize for the inconvenience of the latest months...

Bye bye to everybody!

Maria