From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 01:22:43 -0600
If you all would get internet explorer you would have scan disk, on
standard it cleans up just a little of your mistakes, on complete which
takes about 1 1/2 hours to run, it cleans up every thing that you migh have
done or your computer might have done wrong.  it has a set time and you can
look it up to see when it will run, all you have to do is have your
computer on and not in use and it does the rest.  Let your computer work
for you instead of all these problems you are having, I never have any.
Scan disk is super for me.  John Tennessee