From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 17:22:41 PST
Dear Mel,

what are junk shells. As in my dictionary junk maybe bad shells up
to good or fair in quality. Maybe also  only halves of bivalves. Can you
explain to me it better.
So when winter passed I can collect a number of Austrian landshells,
also fresh dead to see the differences of the species. So I can
collect some more shells of inlandshells, also smaller species
amd microshells and will not throw away the specimens off less
quality. But they are always nice to see for the youngsters or for

schools.
Are you interested in such material.
yours Helmut from Innsbruck.