Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:02:15 -0600
Dear Chris. I was planing a trip to Cholla Bay this summer but after checking
it out with one of your old shell club members she told me your shell club was
no longer a club and that she has been going to Cholla bay for the past 30
years or so but had a bad leg and did  not go any more and she also told me
the Mexican Government had made a preserve out of everything north of Penasco
so it would be against there law to shell there. If you find out anything
deferent please let me know. The ladies name was Carol Skoglund. She may not
want me to give you her email but I will give you her phone number it is
602-955-2072  Sincerely Glenn Tolman Houston Texas.