From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:52:02 -0600
When the Convention was at Sanibel, I boought one of the fold oout books at
the museum it was on sea life and had a lot of place that would open and
other things would pop up when the book was opened, this I gave to my
granddaughter who was 3 at the time.  I never thought more of the book,
till she called about 3 weeks ago and said grandpa I used you book,  I made
an inside fish,  having forgotten about the book I haden't a clue what she
was talking about.  My daughter then came on and told me what this was all
about.  It seems the kindergarden class had to turn in a project that they
did themselves, she did the inside fish.  The inside fish was first a
picture of the fish on one page, turn that page over and there was the
bones of the fish, turn over another page and there was the rest of the
insides of the fish.  so this is the inside fish.  Would she have ever
thought about this if I had not bought that  book, maybe, but I doubt it.
So it is never to early  to start learning. also in reponse to the woman
about the TV.  this little girl never sees TV except on the week end, and
then only what my daughter and her husband think is acceptable  for her to
see.  They read book, play games, no TV.  and I have to say I am very proud
of my granddaughter for doing this inside fish.  John   Tennessee