From:
Maurizio Perini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:19:43 +0100
I'm a new Italian member of CONCH-L.  My name is Maurizio Perini and I'm
46.
I'm a shell collector specialized only on Genus Oliva from worldwide.
Now I'm especially interested on Oliva spicata complex - with special
interest on specimens which live in Sea of Cortez.
Any information or opinion on this complex will be welcome.
I'm also looking for news on Oliva bulbosa from SRI LANKA, description as
well as
diffusion and possible subspecie.
Thank you for your attention. Warm regards,  Maurizio.
Maurizio Perini
Via Pedrazza,9
I-36010  Zane (VI)
ITALY