From:
Scott E Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 21:40:37 -0800
I feel the same as Charlie but the problem is that once the list is created,
how do you control its distribution?  Eventually it is going to get into the
wrong hands.  The phone numbers are the biggest problem; this is why I only
rarely give out my home phone number.  Don't you hate those evening calls by
solicitors?  In the end though I guess it is a risk/reqard equation.  I say
let's make the list.

Scott Jordan