From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 07:13:41 -0800
Dear Pals of Pork;-
    The announcement you've all been waiting for. I'm sure you noticed
in today's papers that the Buzzards have returned to Hinckley once again
on schedule. And, sure enough, the following day the Flying Pigs have
returned to Cincinnati. My theory is that the porkers follow the
Buzzards but due to their bulk, can't get as far as Hinkley, so they
settle on Cincinnati. This morning, Downtown shops reported brisk sales
of unbrellas and wide brim hats. The police were posting signs warning
the public: "Don't Look Up!". To commemorate the return, Cincinnati is
holding the Flying Pig Marathon this week-end. Nesting and pigleting
should take place shortly.
     The Question Man