Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 13:30:45 +0000
Dear Mary Cecile,

when possible we have always brought with us our two children to the COA
conventions: you can imagine, they came with us for the first time when
they were respectively 5 and 3and a half year old! (they do not even speak
English!) But they never got bored, and always found something to do and
new friends with whom spending their time! This year, instead, we have some
organization problem. And in any case the children cannot come, because
they have still classes at the end of June!
But I am definitely sure your daughter will enjoy her going to Louisville!

Maria

Maria Antonietta Fontana Angioy
Evolver srl - La Conchiglia
Rome, Italy