From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 17:50:30 -0500
John,

Thank you so much for standing up to it. What is wrong with these people?
I have apparently been living a very sheltered existence for a lot of
years, thinking that most intelligent and adult people were broadly
tolerant of others, at least in public!  Conch L since the first of the
year has been reeducating me!  We thought the Ferret could be bad!   We can
only wish, now!

First today there is the message that prompted Glenn's note and now this
piece of contorted hate mail rom Glenn. I have been out cutting grass for
the first time this year, and feeling that the sky is blue, the crocuses
and narcissus are blooming, my flu is gone and all's right with the world.
That splat you just heard was me hitting the ground as I opened my email!
For almost three years, in good times and in bad, I have felt very good
about being one of the moving forces in starting Conch-L. Now I want to
hide my head. And I am dying inside for so many good friends. Do you think
any good can come of this?

Lynn