From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 20:06:32 -0800
I've been trying to keep my mouth shut, because we've gone through this too many times and it's had
no impact on the inconsiderates that keep on.  But, Ed, your comments are too well spoken not to be
given a loud round of applause and to let you know that you speak for most of us.

Marlo
Florida

--
Marlo