From:
Scott E Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 19:45:31 -0800
Perhaps a fitting tribute to Sally would be if we Conch-Lers collectively
endeavored to create a spreadsheet or database that identified each Kaicher
card.  This would allow one to file the cards in numerical order and then by
use of search tools be able to find exactly the shell one is looking for.

These cards are so valuable because they show the type specimens, but they
are often a pain in the butt to use because of the large number of cards and
the lack of a corresponding index.

Any thoughts?

Scott Jordan