Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 22:31:04 -0500
           This is my self introduction to CONCH-L, but though the list is
new to me, COA and it's activities are not. I joined up in "92" not long
after finding and joining the GA Shell Club. Since then I've tried to be as
active as I can in both organizations. I've made it to three COA
conventions - Panama City Beach, Captiva Island and Orlando last year and
plan to go to Louisville this year.
           Shells & shelling have been life long interests for me but I'm
strictly an amateur. I collect conus and cypraea, mostly, but have a few
favorites from other families as well. I'm afraid my criteria for collecting
is more aesthetic than scientific.
           Hello to other members of the GA Shell Club. Hated to be out of
touch in recent months. If you see this, drop me an e-mail at
           I'd like to stay in touch with the club, in whatever form it may
still exist.