From:
Barbara Haviland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 11:27:15 -0400
Sally's son the doctor was just on conch-l, he can tell all about Sally.
Sorry you did not know her, she was in our home many times photographing
shells, but she traveled to many European museums, to photograph, and
collect her material.  The best person to contact is either one of her sons
or Bill Lyons. I am only sorry that Sally did hear for herself about how
well her work was accepted. Yes, Sally did have a small collection of
shells.  I will miss her as she would come from time to time for dinner,
and just chit chat. Barbara Haviland