From:
Deborah Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:23:43 -0500
Can anyone help this person?  Please respond to her directly.

Thanks,

Debbie
 <><

  Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 21:40:15 -0600
  From:  Marcela Espinosa <[log in to unmask]>

...   I would like to know if it is
possible for you to tell me where can I find information on Mercenaria
campechiensis, right now I am developing my masters research on
ecophysiology of M. campechiensis juveniles, so I would be greatful if
you can give me any help, as it has been difficult for me to find any
information on this species. Thank you very much in advanced for your
kind help. Sincerely Marcela Espinosa.
 My email address: [log in to unmask] com