From:
Fred Vervaet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:26:46 +0200
Hi there,

I raised the questions about the fossil shark theeth about a month ago before my
big Florida-trip. In the meantime I have visited both Casperson Beach and
Englewood beach (about March 16). It was in that period a little styormy whether
and I spent a few hours on each beach. The water was to muddy to do some
snorkling and I had to look on the beach and shift in the surf. The finds on
Casperson Beach were dissapointing and a lot of the shark teeth were damaged.
Englewood was much better (thanks for the suggestion). I found a lot of the
material there and most of it was in good condition. The best find where in the
shell banks in the surf line.

Greetings,

Fred L.J. Vervaet

The Netherlands, Amsterdam