From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:29:41 -0500
Into the garbage, Art.  You can only use super glue once.  The next time,
you can't get the top off, or it is hard as a rock.  That's why it comes in
such tiny little tubes.  Next time buy 2 or 3, save up the shells, then
throw the tube away after opening it.  The only exception to this is the
epoxy stuff, where you mix the two components in just the amount you need.

Sylvia S. Edwards
Huntsville, Alabama