From:
Ross Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 18:51:41 +0000
http://www.schnr-specimen-shells.com/Ecological_web-resources.html

        I've just upgraded and changed the emphasis of my ecological
"meta-links" (ie, Links-to-links) ecological page.  It was origionally
concieved as a "Marine Conservation Issues" page, but I kept running
into (ok - Barbara Tan kept finding and sending me!!!) excellent
"directories" of Ecological links (some general, some marine, some huge,
some "quirky" but fascinating!!), each with its own individual emphasis
and strengths.  So, i have put all i could find on the page, and hope
that it will be a good resource for all conchlers (and anyone else that
stumbles across it!).
         Of course, i have no doubt missed some, so if ANYONE comes up with
more sites of a similar nature, please let me know - each one has links
none of the others include!!

From the now Great Green North (got up to nearly 65 F today - head for
the beach!!!),
Ross M.