From:
Richard Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 20:16:40 PDT
Dear John

I was interested to see your description of Annachlamys leopardus with a
range of NSW and Queensland, as I have only recently caught two here at
Siargao, just north of Mindanao, Philippines - they are exactly like Abbott
and Dance's picture, with a yellow flushed interior - see 'TANGLE NET
IDENTITIES - My Letter to Conch-L on May 7

Regards

Richard Parker