From:
Jose Eduardo de Alencar Moreira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 17:09:17 -0300
Even being toooo late (I still have more than 400 old messages to read and
the line never gets lower), I have a story about the use of vodka and it is
a true story.

Mauricio Andrade (Donax Shells) went to Cuba to collect shells. Alcohol was
not found to be bought anywhere and the solution he found to preserve the
shells was to use vodka!! Bottles of Stolichnaya, a very well known Russian
vodka, were very cheap and found everywhere. So, Bobbi and Scott, the idea
is not only a good one but already used by someone else.

Cheers,

Eduardo
Brasilia, Brazil