From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:11:44 -0500
I had always thought that in order to qualify as a fossil something had to
have lived in a different geologic age.  Apparently this is not true of
shells?  Or maybe I am misunderstanding what a geologic age is.  I was
thinking, iron age, ice age., etc.

Sylvia S. Edwards
Huntsville, Alabama