From:
"Cramer, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:15:30 -0400
1) I bet Florida Swamp Spray has Skin So Soft in it.  That's the magic
ingredient in a lot of the no-see-um repellants.  The commercially available
form is Skintastic (Off).
2) Linnaeus had a noted penchant for sexual jokes and a number of his can be
found in molluscan names. I forbear naming them but you can easily find
several by checking the index of the Compendium.  Just think of a word and
look to see if it's been used.  Keep in mind that English spellings are not
the Latin forms.
3)  So, what is the upshot of all this discussion of Shell Oil?  Are we
learning that there's hope for shell dealers to make the big time if they'll
just diversify?
4)  Mark (Ferreter) - please let us know about your surgery schedule.