From:
Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:44:51 -0400
Hi Carole!  I will be taking my laptop--we'll work something out!  Plus
I'll take my digitala camera--we can put some up on the web somehow!
Your reports are great and I'd hate for the to not be posted to CRNA
Talk!

We can take photos at the Conch-L party so everyone here can see what
went on!

BTW--if you haven't signed up for a Conch-L Sticker on your Name Badge,
it's still not too late!  Karlynn

--
          ___
        _[   ]_     Karlynn Morgan