Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:53:03 EDT
#1.  I have a book The Encyclopedia of Shells by Kenneth R. Wye that has a
specific systematic arrangement of taxonomic classification list per se:
would this necessarily be the "order" that a collection should be kept in?

#2.  Also, while I have my own "makeshift" arrangement of containers and
displays - I am still having a bit of difficulty trying to house my
collection and really want to acquire a reasonable cabinetry of sorts with
drawers for my collection (inasmuch as I am unable to build my own!).

#3.  Just out of "curiosity" - do any of you - just off the top of your heads
- know how many shells (both quantity and specimen count) you currently have?

Harrie Jacobs
Snellville, GA