From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:15:38 -0600
Don,

I can't help you with your book search, but I can tell you that you have
a computer virus and everyone you send e-mail will get a separate
message with an attachment labeled "Happy99."  Everyone on this list
should be familiar with this virus (or Trojan horse) as we have seen it
before.  Any new folks, DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT -- just delete it and
then go to your trash bin and delete it again!!!!

If anyone opens this attachment (as you apparently did, Don -- sorry,
its a pain, and I've been there and done that) it will start sending the
virus overtime they send an e-mail.

Don, check out the following web site.  It discusses the virus and then
gives you a place to go and get a program that should help you get rid
of it.

http://members.tripod.com/~TheMicrosoftMoof/Happy99.html

Good luck,

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico