From:
Cheung Siu Gin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 14:59:45 +0800
Dear Paul,

I come from Hong Kong. Have read your message about the distribution of S.
pipus. You say S. pipus is absent from Taiwan. However, in the book "Marine
species and their distributions in China's seas" published by China Ocean
Press, Beijing in 1994, S. pipus can be found in Taiwan and P'enh-hu
Islands (a group of small islands in Taiwan Strait). Is this information
useful to you?

Regards

Cheung siu-gin