From:
Patty Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:53:01 +1000
I just looked at the page. I use Netscape 4, and each time I click on a
link, it opens a new copy of Netscape. You may be in one window, and see
nothing when you click the link, but the image actually displays in another
window. I do get this problem with some other web sites, however, never as
badly or pronounced. Is it something to do with the site, or with my computer?

The shell images, when you get to them, are nice.

Patty
WWW: http://www.capricornica.com

Capricornica Publications               on-line natural history bookshop
P.O. Box 345
Lindfield NSW 2070

phone/fax: 02 9415 8098 international: +61 2 9415 8098

E-mail: [log in to unmask]