From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 20:35:43 -0500
Hi Guys!  Here is a good question I would like to have answered if any of
you can.  What chemical can I use to anesthetize the animal of a shell
while it is still on the rock in the ocean, have to know if this is
possible, as there is one that cannot be gotten off the rock with out
getting broken.  Any help will be great.  John Bernard