From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:58:09 -0700
Believe it or not there is a anesthetic sold at tropical fish shops , what
you might Have to do is use clay to build a dam around the animal then pour
the solution into the dam as this product is absorbed thru the gills. in the
case of those angel wings you can probably pour it right into the siphonal
canal. hope this helps , ferreter