From:
milan peternel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:24:02 PDT
Hello,

I write a series of articles about cold water Buccinidae from different
regions.
In September an article about NE Atlantic will be issued and I need
stuff from this region *** urgently ***.
If there is someone willing to trade with me contact me privately,
please.

Thanks, Milan

PS:Higher the latitude, so much the better. Iceland, Faroer Is., Shetland
Is, Norway, Scotland... are prefered localities.