From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 05:32:04 -0000
Hello Ed,
You wrote this : A filter in Eudora sending posts on "evolution" and
"vegatarian" directly
to the trash have done wonders in terms of keeping this mailing list
readable.

So Ed what would you like to chat about . we need a new thread anyway ....
how about something that everyone would be of  interested to all 300 or so
subcribers .

How about this , what's the worlds fastest mollusks? the land snails that
went into space on the shuttle doesn't count Art.....
ferret (yes that is me you see on the budwiser commercials)