From:
Dennis Toppel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 08:55:21 -0700
Could somebody help me identify shells we found littering this one beach in
Baja Calif. Sur? The shells are beautifull- range of color from rose to
gold; shaped like they are probably remnants of a bivalve; size range 2-6
cm.; shape- round and shallow bowl to "corn flake". They are very thin and
you can see light through them. Strange thing was we only found these in
great profussion on one beach. Thanks in advance.