From:
Kay Lavalier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:32:56 -0400
Andrew Vik
Tampa, FL., USA

I'm not going to change any of my labels for at least another ten years. Our Russian friends have a
great zest for erecting new supra-generic taxa; sometimes several new families, superfamilies, and
orders are proposed for what had formerly been accepted as one well defined family. Many of these
radical changes are forgotten after several years of peer review.

Andrew