From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 20:37:07 -0400
Some of the members of Conch-L have versions of software in languages
other than English.  At times, E-mail from these individuals will be
partially
in that language.  For their message to be "properly" displayed, you need
the appropriate browser plug-in.  MS Internet Explorer 5/Outlook Express
automatically notifies you of this fact and asks if you want to download it.
It's not a virus.  I get similar prompts from our members in Israel where
my mail program asks me if I want to download the Hebrew plug-in.

Bill F.