From:
Jan Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:08:04 -0500
My husband and I collect shells as a hobby.  As life long midwesterners we
cherish all opportunities we have to spend time snorkeling, especially if
the shelling is good!  We began our love of shelling at Marco Island, Fl,
moved up the coast to Sanibel then branched out to the Bahamas.  Our
collection also includes shells we collected in Wash. state and the Baja.
We are strictly into shelling for the fun and beauty of it.  We do not know
scientific facts or names.  We hope to hear about great places others have
been.