From:
CHAN Sow-Yan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 12:26:56 +0800
Dear Chan, your site looks good.  You might want to check the picture
named Cy. leucodon.  I put this on Conch-L, because other people will
look at your site.

Bob Lipe

Check us out at our Website: www.theshellstore.com
348 Corey Ave , St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
727-360-0586      Fax 727-360-3668

Hi Bob,

Thanks. :-)

CHAN Sow-Yan