From:
Jose Eduardo de Alencar Moreira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:47:40 -0300
Hi to all Conch-Lers,

Many thanks to Doris and to all how answered, by Conch-L or privately, my
message regarding magazine indexes. After 3 days out in a training course,
I'm back. There's tons of messages to be read.

It would be interesting that American Conchologist and other similar
magazines could offer their indexes also in an electronic way. It would be
easier to store and retrieve them in a data base.

All the best,

Eduardo Moreira
Brasilia, Brazil