From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 06:26:19 -0000
Ross, you wrote , " I have always suspected the hype and fear about shark
attacks was mondo exaggerated,"
I know that you're right but when we used to dive at Pickles reef 6 miles
out from Key Largo , I would keep getting that picture of the HUGE white
shark that was first hooked off the same reef and took several hours to land
, it was a beauty at about 14 or so feet long . BTW, the shelling there was
incredible. ferreted