From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:21:41 -0400
Bob,
Any invertebrate species, common names OK, scientific names better.  If you
had to pick the 10-20 most common inverts (including, but certainly not
limited to, mollusks) which live in St. Andrew's Bay, what would they be?

It's for one of our major exhibits....this one is on NW Florida.  Come and
see it next year.....a cave, river, salt marsh, lagoon, barrier
island....about $3 million worth..real cool.  We're finishing up the design
for the parts toward the exit....lagoon, island...  I'll give you a
personalized tour.

Thanks bunches,

Kurt