From:
Giancarlo Paganelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 11:58:04 +0200
Hi James,
from your description the cone could be C.pagodus or C.boholensis, but I'm
not really sure of that.
More informations you can find in the "Manual of the living Conidae" by
Röckel, Korn & Kohn.

Ciao,
Giancarlo

Giancarlo Paganelli