From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:05:30 -0000
Hi Don , I found one on Pompano flat off goodland Florida. I never found
another , sure wish I'd been smarter about who I gave it to . I've seen
probably 600-700 alatus since , no others were even slightly abinistic, have
found several purple / white mouthed alatus , at least i have a few of those
still. Ferret