From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:40:59 -0500
http://www.scanjet.com/workshop/creative/scan_5/index.htm

The above site contains a five-part on-line interactive tutorial on scanning
with HP Scanjets.  Part 5 has just been posted, but if you click on part
one, you can start from the beginning.

Though it is intended for HP scanners, much of the information applies to
any scanner.  One of the main items they use in the tutorial is a Chambered
Nautilus.

Sylvia S. Edwards
Huntsville, Alabama