From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:29:06 -0700
Ross, as you probably are already well aware, there are some deep water
branching corals off the Nova Scotian coast as well that are sometimes dredged
up by trawlers and although some fishermen and maybe a handful of environmental
scientists have known about them for a long time, it is now only becoming known
more well-known among others.  I saw a story on it on TV.  Maybe you can give us
some more of the particulars.