From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:31:53 -0800
Dear All,
As much as it is good to find out about people we should
avoid, I don't thnk we should turn this list into a place
to trash other people (even if they deserve it and others
will benifit to be warned).
As Amy pointed out, all of these e-mails to to the archive
and can be accessed by anyone at anytime. Is it possible
to sue someone for slander regarding comments on the internet?
probably not, but it is something to think about.
Lots of love,
Peter Egerton
Vancouver BC

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada