From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2023 15:10:47 -0400
I found this one little detail elsewhere on the ZSL website:

"Pioneering the world's first predator-proof snail reserves on the
Society islands."

I know that on Oahu there are predator-free dedicated biological
enclosures to protect
captive breeding stock of some of the endangered Achatinella species,
although human diligence is still  required to make sure the predators
don't make it in there.  These are very small scale habitats.