AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
John Allen Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 03:17:46 +0000
I forgot to mention this in the previous email, but each school (chapter) can have only one team participating in the ENR cde this year.  Extra students will not be allowed in the cde area while it is being conducted. If you bring alternates, they may go over the id with you after it is over.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  Please contact me if you have questions about this.