AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Yvette Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvette Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2009 19:40:06 -0400
Hello All-
Just wanted to let you know of a great opportunity for your chapter
members to see a fantastic hypnotist right here in our area of Georgia.  I
have had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Wand in action many times at National
Convention and my students ALWAYS request to see him again year after
year.

The Southeast Bulloch FFA Chapter has successfully planned a night of
entertainment with Dr. Wand at SEBHS on Thursday, May 14th at 7pm in the
school auditorium.  Seating is limited so please email myself or April
Tankersley if you would like to bring your chapter officer team or just
need a break yourself.  Thanks for your support!
Yvette Smith
Southeast Bulloch High School
Brooklet, GA 30415
912-842-2131