AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Chris Corzine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Corzine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2014 11:33:49 -0400
Teachers,

 I know that for most of you the next month is a time to begin
planning for next year. Many of you will meet with your officer teams
to work on POAs and with your fellow teachers to plan the year. We
hand out a hard copy of the calendar each year at summer conference,
but I wanted to let you know that the Central Region Calendar is up to
date for next year. If you need to find any dates or activity
locations, you can access the calendar by going to the Georgia Ag Ed
Website (www.gaaged.org) and clicking on the region calendar on the
upper right of the page.

One important change I would like for you to note is the move in the
date of the spring area meetings and evaluations. In an effort to move
these off everyone's spring breaks and to have more finalized data for
the evaluations, the area meetings will be held April 28 in Area 4 and
April 30 in Area 3. I know that a few chapters have their local
banquets at this time, so we wanted to make sure that this did not
catch anyone off guard and you could plan accordingly.

I hope you have a great week. If we can assist you or your program in
any way, please let us know.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education