AGED-NORTH Archives

AgEd Teachers of North Georgia

AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:49:15 -0400
The deadline for ordering North Region FFA Rally t-shirts is tomorrow
(Wed).   Please click on the link below to place your order for your
students for the new 2010 Official North Region t-shirt. Please
consider ordering one for each of your students who will be attending
the North Region Rally. Don't forget to get one for your administrator
or a local sponsor.

The design for the t-shirt is attached.  It will be printed on an ash
gray t-shirt.  Print out a copy and show your students.

We will have a limited number available.To guarantee your students
will receive a t-shirt, please complete this form before Wednesday,
September 1, at 5:00 p.m. The shirts will be ready for pick up at the
Region Rally. Pre Ordered shirts are available for $12 each.
**Advisors please collect money and pay for all students together by
cash or school check when you pick up your shirts at the Region Rally.

**Before you click submit below, print a copy of this completed order
for your records & to give to your school bookkeeper.** Make checks
payable to North Region FFA. We will have a limited number of shirts
for sale at the rally for $15 each. Please e-mail Emilia Dover at
[log in to unmask] if you have questions. See you at the Rally.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?formkey=dGZHV0REUDFtRFdsQkFCbGZDVTdBLVE6MQ

We have received orders from the following so far:

Rabun County    Sarah Adams, Shawn Bertrang
MCHS Freshman Academy   Trisha Lastly
Cass High       Connie Collier
Towns County High       Sabrina Garrett
Hart Co. High School    Anna Purcell
Winder-Barrow High School       Terry Ensley
Clear Creek Middle School       Ashton Allen

Blane Marable
201 Four Towers - UGA
Athens, GA 30602
706-552-4465